- 1) Place the insertion point where you want the image to appear.
Placing the insertion point.
- 2) Select the Insert tab on the Ribbon, then click the Pictures command. Clicking the Pictures command.
- 3) The Insert Picture dialog box will appear.
- 4) The image will appear in the document.
- – Click Media in the toolbar, then select an image from your iPhoto library.
- – Drag an image from the Finder to the page.
- – From the menu bar, choose Insert > Choose, then select your image.
- 1) Select the Insert tab, then locate the Illustrations group.
- 2) Click the Clip Art command. The Clip Art command.
- 3) The Clip Art pane will appear on the right. …
- 4) Click Go to begin your search.
- 5) Publisher will display pictures that meet your search terms. …
- 6) The Clip Art will be added to your publication.